Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 August, 03:58
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
The MAGA followers would make President Trump a martyr for our movement. There'd be nothing anyone could say to reason with us and there would be an immediate civil war of which we would win but there'd be lives lost of biblical proportions. I think the LEFT is smart enough to realize that aren't they?🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
john park @Jpark219
08 August, 06:18
Very old old news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 August, 06:14
This is very old from “real chief”.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 August, 06:13
Not the first time I've heard about this. Praying.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
08 August, 06:13
That would be horrible!! 😩

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 August, 06:12
What would be the point??? SO they assassinate Trump and then the real Trump comes forward???? Makes no sense to me.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 August, 07:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
Unless he can't. Would that destroy hope? Would that allow a new set of leaders to arise? If you go biblical it would make me think Trump was the Anti christ. Being shot and coming back to life is to close to that for me.

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
08 August, 06:08
That would be hard to take & stay calm! Yikes! Praying for peace for our minds & hearts!