Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
28 January, 09:26
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
Thank you so much for popping over and lending us that are exiled and really miss you somethin awful a lil bit of your hope. I appreciate and love you so much!!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie MAGA @susieQ
28 January, 02:15
Thank you for this. Good to see you, and to see this message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 02:11
Hi!
Good to see you here ...

Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
28 January, 03:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi !
Don't think i'll be on twitter much longer. I pretty much just stay on there to kep in contact with my Wrestling Fam and Military.
Other than that, it's A Complete waste of time being on there i feel. I'll Post on here A Little more.
How are you doing Kim?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 January, 02:06
. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
28 January, 02:06
Who do you like for Superbowl winner since GB is out?
Bucs?

Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
28 January, 03:06
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
🦌

Mindy Carlos @BabysOnaHalftip
28 January, 02:02
man I hope so

KEVIN HALL @Airnspace
28 January, 02:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™