Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
I am calling for the immediate arrest, prosecution, and conviction of all the devolved pagans that have committed Genocide, crimes against humanity, mass murder, capital murder, manslaughter, conspiracy to commit all of the above, etc.

My partial list of devolved criminal pagans include but are not limited to

-Klaus Schwab
-George Soros
-Fauci
-Stephen Hahn
-Scott Gotlieb
-Janet Woodcock
-Rick Bright and his BARDA team
-Scientists at Wuhan
-Ralph Baric and his team
-Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey
-Executives at CNN, NYT. Wash Post, Google, FB, Twitter,
-CCP
-most of the past and current Israel, Australian, French, Canadian, British governments
-Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, Nadler, Schiff,
-All the Academic fraudsters including the editorial boards of Lancet, and NEJM, the entire leadership of John Hopkins university, AMA
-all the doctors that were “just following orders”
-all the heads of CDC, NIH, FDA, WHO

Vladimir Zelenko MD

https://
02:24 AM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
08 August, 05:59
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
and the British Royal family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
08 August, 04:12
if only it were that easy to bring true evil to justis! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
09 August, 11:17
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul’s Lion’s Gate message to stand up against the Fauci-Pelosi-Biden-Obama-Covid Communist Tyranny. (3 min 37 seconds) Listen Closely: We MUST disobey all lockdown, mask and quackccine mandates. https://t.me/davidavocadow...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 August, 03:19
i absolutely adore this incredible brave doctor 🙏❤️🙏