John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
To all of you shills who are dogging on Q and for all the patriots who have lost their belief in the "plan" listen up.
You never knew the plan because if you did you would see it in action. There is so much that has happened already but you don't see it because instead of actually reading it you just listened to rumors and shills. YOU ARE THE PATRIOTS THAT ARE IN CONTROL! Until you stop wearing the masks you say your not, actually demand change and stand up for your rights nothing will change. If you dont you will be an active participant in the next war.
10:06 PM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 August, 06:15
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
This. 🙌🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 August, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 05:25
Sir, respectfully I have never worn a mask. I worked in Healthcare for a decade. If there are idiots out there dogging "Q" they never read the posts or did their own research... there is more scripture and truth in the posts than in any mockingbird feather.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 August, 11:38
Today was the first time I wore a mask to visit my friend 50 yrs old who is dying from a stroke (several in a week) after getting a vax so she could teach special ed kids without her mask.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 August, 11:23
STOP WEARING THE MASK!
STOP BEING COMPLICIT!
... and watch as people around you take theirs off too. For those who need to be convinced contact this guy - he'll represent your case ... Always be respectful regardless of any mistreatment, but HOD YOUR GROUND.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
08 August, 06:38
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
amazing share!
THANKYOU

Lois Lane @Desrev01
08 August, 01:39
BQQM!!!! Well said JQ! Patriots RISE UP!!!! Support our Great President. We need to stand side by side, hold each other up and put on the Armor of God!!!!! It’s Time for Strength, Conviction snd Courage. We are chosen for this time. We R the wind and the storm. Now. WWG1WGA

08 August, 06:36
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
You want a boom?
This comment is the bomb!

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
08 August, 01:16
Patriots all i know is this we must trust god jesus 19 aka45 17 and general Flynn I trust the plan fully and would put my life down for my fellow patriots trust the plan always and forever ncswic wwg1wga

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
08 August, 01:01
fkn A!
Look at all the shills...... Brilliant just brilliant

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
07 August, 10:48
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MILITARY IS IN CHARGE. IT SEEMS THE MILITARY IS PREPARING AS WE SPEAK FOR A WAR and NATO TROOPS as well as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are being brought in . GUNS? VAX? LOOKS LIKE WAR and IF TRUMP is PRESIDENT and HE IS CHARGE OF THE MILITARY? then we are in for shit show

07 August, 11:01
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Question. What if everything you see on TV and here never happened? What if it is all just made up? What have you seen with your own eyes? Whatever THAT is is what you should believe. I was just at the border and I did not say anything like what they are talking about, either side. Maybe I wasnt in the "hotspot" but it looked to me like it always has.
I have said the military is controlled by Biden, he IS the president of The United States Corp. The National Guard is controlled by the President of the Republic of the United States and their Governors. I have ALWAYS said what you are hearing about military operations are lies, because they are. The military has done nothing yet.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 August, 10:24
I was just writing elsewhere that we are coming to save ourselves. Those who are waiting on a calvary while eating popcorn, enjoying what is become a hooror film, may find themselves compromised in the near future in some way. How we save ourselves individually and collectively should be clear and it starts with non compliance and supporting the others who are not complying. Once we grow the numbers and form mobs, momentum and inertia will drive us. Dig deep!!! and then dig even deeper!!! Godspeed.