WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
W.H.O. CONCEDES THE COVID VIRUS IS JUST LIKE THE COMMON FLU - 500,000 AMERICANS DEAD FROM VACCINE
#wwg1wga #GodWins #togetherwewin #SAVEAMERICA #SaveOurChildren #DigitalSoldiers #NeverSurrender
https://rumble.com/vkt46r-...
03:05 AM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThumperTracks in this post can reply
Ally Smart @Allysmart
07 August, 12:38
In response WalkByFaith356 ... to her Publication
The people who died were put on ventilators or given heavy sedatives in old homes. They were murdered to make the narrative real and to make us fear of the virus. They needed it to be real. The virus is real, they injected us with many toxins, micro organisms and harmful pathogens for years via "flu" v and blood transfers. The only way to make any of this extremely dangerous is through our blood stream. How do you get into our blood stream? A needle--
So, we get the virus symptoms via v's and air waves (electronics) wake up these organisms to attack our body and create lack of oxygen via masks. The lack of oxygen helps the pathogens grow and create more harm. Yet, everyone is still trusting what "they" (the evil ones) say. We are in deep trouble because nearly everyone I know still believes them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 August, 11:03
We need MSM to announce this, that way those who still are not awake, can get this information, it will help wake a few more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
07 August, 10:48

Emma ElT @auntieeme
07 August, 10:16
I sent this to some people in 'private' messages because I'm being watched on the sites my fam and friends are on. I'll even be shocked if it went through in private messages. I think it's important for everyone, whether they believe this information or not, to be made aware of this. How much longer can people deny what's going on around us? I have fam and friends who caught this flu. A couple passed, most survived, but I try to tell everyone I know that even though it exists, the fear is the bigger 'pandemic'. Never have people been reminded by the media and politicians every minute of every day to be afraid. That alone should've woken up more people.

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
07 August, 10:01

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 August, 06:24
MUST WATCH,
THE COVID HILL WE WILL DIE ON IS THIS MESSAGE
GET IT CIRCULATING FAR AND WIDE