Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
It's good to have an anon family. Especially when some of your own blood relatives are not so nice. Had to block one of them today on FB. So, I just want to say that I appreciate you all. Blessings to you!πŸ™β€οΈ
12:32 AM - Aug 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
07 August, 12:45
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Blessings to you too! You are one of my favorite peeps on AnonUp. WRWY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 August, 01:00
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
Oh my goodness...β€οΈπŸ™ You are so sweet... Thank you! 🌞🌻🌷🌼🌸🌹 Sorry for the late reply, but I am just now seeing your message. Really brightened my day. Thank you so much, kind patriot!β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
07 August, 12:49

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
07 August, 12:48
i agree. a great patriot family

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 August, 12:34
β€οΈπŸ™