Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
28 July, 07:58
Critical Globalist Mistake – The Tides May Be Turning

As many as 124 million Democrats have taken the mRNA vaccines that are linked to infertility, autoimmune disorders and increasing deaths.

That’s two times the number of registered Republicans who have allegedly taken the mRNA vaccines/bio-weapons.

Meanwhile a majority of the 70 million gun toting Patriotic Americans have NOT taken the mRNA vaccines/bio-weapons.

If we draw the line and hold our ground, there are more of us….much more than them. No call for violence.

Fight the “DELTA” variant narrative. Do NOT allow a Lockdown 2.0.

HOMEWORK: Before taken down, Deagel.com, experts at predicting and tracking data, in their 2025 US Population forecast showed what #?

Peace, Prosperity and Legal (Self) Defense.

S.G.S.

Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 10th Floor, Suite 1025 Washington, DC 20006 Office/Reception: 1-202-559-9157 (9-5) Fax: 1-202-204-6325 © 2021 Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. All

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 July, 10:31
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Completel agree, check out all the hidden text and the links on Ingersollockwood.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
The Ingersoll Lockwood site is a gold mine of info. Surprised more aren't talking about it.
02:14 PM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by AllWillBeRevealed in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 02:18
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
I think most want to be spoon fed info, I just love a mystery and digging for the "gold" its so exciting!