Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 August, 09:15
yeah sure, relax everyone, army has got our backs, FFS wake up people!

Lt. Gen Frewen, Commander of the COVID-Shield Operation in Australia, will “make sure everyone gets a dose by Christmas 2021…”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
04 August, 09:19
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Trust the Plan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 August, 09:20
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Sorry but that is wearing thin when 12 year olds are killing themselves over these lockdowns.

When parents are excited their kids are going to be experimented on.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
04 August, 09:21
I was JK. Not serious.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 August, 09:25
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
lol sorry, just not been a good week, too many loved ones falling for the media bs and getting jabbed, just all seems doom and gloom atm and not a lot of hope any more.

Andrea Dixon @Adixon757
feeling the same way. you are not alone...
09:26 PM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Adixon757 in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
04 August, 09:31
In response Andrea Dixon to her Publication
#same ...toughest week yet (mentally) - had to remind myself that we are not forsaken 🕊🌈 and begin accepting what will be will be with loved ones who took the experimental injection - had to give it all to #God and work to change my vibe thru prayer and focus my attention on accomplishing small tasks 🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 August, 07:19
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I have to keep reminding myself this is all more likely to be a big fear push, the fact they all say 'XYZ by September (or later)' gives me hope something big will be revealed this month.