Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
28 January, 12:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
One day, i was talking on twitter with some anons who asked help to report ing pedophile accounts. So i followed the link he gave us, and i pushed a little more my research, by checking the profiles of guys whose comments were inappropriate. I came across some videos that still haunt me today. ON TWITTER (Chinese accounts). A 4-year-old girl (maybe 5) raped in close-up on Twitter (and many others). I reported, the account disappeared, but i'm pretty sure another one has been create right after.
Dorsey took less time to ban me for my support for Trump and my lack of support for Covid ...
12:29 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
28 January, 12:37
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
And when i see people like Chrissy Teigen and many other like her, i really believe he's much less disturbed by pedophilia than we are. And he might even be a lot worse than that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 January, 12:45

Crazy Neighbor @TheCrazyNeighbor
28 January, 12:30
thats F**kin sad. I am not surprised at all.