The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 August, 12:59
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
Need some assistance, I'm too angry and can't see straight right now to dig up the dang post!!
Nephew, healthy 32 year old, just got memo from Cali company that all employees MUST be jabbed to "make their customers feel better". ๐Ÿ˜ I won't cuss here but the words in my head, God forgive me!๐Ÿ™

I need help finding the current class actions that are offering assistance to Patriots who are losing their jobs for standing up for their God-given rights.

Anyone have a link handy for any of the attorneys who are working these cases? ThanQ in advance my Fam!๐Ÿ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
I know a few people who have been in a similar situation and were able to provide a doctors note stating that due to personal health issues they are unable to get the vaccine. According to HIPPAA privacy he does not have to disclose why. So if you know of a good doctor who would be willing to write such a letter this is the best option. People need to start fighting back. Use their stupid tactics against them.
01:16 PM - Aug 04, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kik143 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 August, 01:18
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
ThanQ Yes, I told him all of this, I want to have him armed for the fight so knew I could count on my Frens here to send him the info.. Fighting it we are!๐Ÿ’ช

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396