Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 August, 07:06
WTF!!!!!! Yet good guys are in control???!!!!

Can anyone in the medical field in NSW confirm this is what is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
04 August, 07:48
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
my best friends mum is director of nursing in sydneys hospital , ill send him a msg ! but he did tell me his mum has been given new powers to fire anyone who is deemed medically not safe ! yeah good guys in control 🤔? when the chemtrails stop and our water is fluoride free thats a good indication for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 August, 08:19
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
Thanks for finding out more info, so much seems extreme and turns out to be true :(

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
04 August, 08:26
yeah its so hard to just believe anything or anyone ! i cross reference alot of stuff and triple check ! i get alot of info from my mate in sydney , his mum a DON and his wife a nurse at one hospital and security at night in another

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
That is a great contact to have! I wish I knew someone over here in the army, this is legit as it went to residents in that area (rural town about 1.5hrs south of Perth) BUT to me they are trying SO hard to convince ppl everything is cool....
09:19 AM - Aug 04, 2021
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
04 August, 05:49
👍🏿