⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 August, 06:21
If you have ever had a chance to follow JohnHereToHelp on Twitter, then you know this guy has been 100% accurate regarding his messages. Check out all his prior tweets.
Unless someone hacked into his account, I am going to say that these tweets are LEGIT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 August, 05:51
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Hate to say it but these are bogus.

1) Different font than the actual post headline/letterhead.
2) Unless this guy can text 200 wpm all the times at the bottom are the same. Classic copy and paste trick.
3) Word colors are different.

Someone is ripping off the good name of someone else to spread lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 05:56
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Then how come these tweet can be found when you go to his Twitter page? 🤔🤔🤔

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 August, 06:05
If the twitter page is hacked, then the original author would not know it / or be able to see it - try contacting on of his followers and ask around. Also, using a timeline is questionable ... "weeks months" is never a good idea.

Trump did make a statement recently that referred to new info and said "You're gonna love it." And that was from our Presidents lips to us.

04 August, 06:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
well, considering the fact that John himself has retweeted these tweets multiple times, it tells me that they're legit.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 August, 06:38
I want to believe this is bogus not only for what I stated but also for the fact that article 2 of the Constitution says that once the Electoral College makes it's decision it can not be changed. That is why Pence deciding to make the vote legit was such a big deal.
If Trump does come back into office it will be because he never left. If he used his "unnamed" presidential powers (which I believe he did) he would be able to suspend EVERYTHING which would mean there was no electoral college vote.
With that being said, going back to John's post basically article 2 would make his posts bogus within themselves. I would like to hope he was hacked.

04 August, 06:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
This would help you to know maybe
patelpatriot.substrackcom/p/devolution
06:56 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by ChrysThunder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chrys Thunder, click on at the bottom under it