r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03 August, 08:28
🔴 Biden's Top COVID Adviser Makes Surprising Remarks About Masks

https://resistthemainstrea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
03 August, 08:38
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
How about no mask. If I need a mask I'll just stay home to protect myself. Otherwise don't mention the mask crap again. I will not comply. Do you want my business or not. It is that simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 August, 08:42
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Yup Illinois is trying the whole lockdown/mask thing again. I have been stocking up on canned goods and pasta... They can kiss my buttocks.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
Fortunately I'm in GA which is still red despite the 2020 cheating so I don't think we will face lockdowns. It is all the globalist corporations that will go along with the dems.

Good luck to you and yours!
09:15 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by WonderBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cookie Lover, click on at the bottom under it