⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Anything to distract the attention from his murdering spree.

JUST IN - House Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Schumer are calling on NY Gov. Cuomo to resign.

disclosetv

And now they begin feasting on each other. Let the hunger games begin!!!!
04:24 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
03 August, 06:11
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I have had the news on today, something I rarely do. This story has been on a loop ALL day My Spidey sensors went off: WHY??

Perhaps.. in addition to silencing others, drawing attention away from the nursing home fiasco, or working for dominating the news with something they believe he can "beat" in the courts at least just get a slap on the wrist, or Leticia James getting a chance to show herself as not a partisan so she can go after President Trump with impunity..

PERHAPS, this is DS's cover to get Cuomo out of the COMING news cycle when major arrests are done for Treason! It just might be...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 August, 05:09
Afraid more will come out they were involved in with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
03 August, 04:28
Cuomo indicted