[30] Exact @Gq1620
If you could have dinner with President Trump, General Flynn, or Sidney Powell what would you say to them?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
ScavinoChannel
#PresidentTrump
#GenFlynn
#sidneypowell
https://t.me/ScavinoChanne...
03:41 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
03 August, 05:16
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
Dear Mr. President Trump, Dear Sidney, Dear General Flynn.
Thank Q from all the patriots and digital soldiers all over the world. Thank Q, all three of you, for fighting, for We the people and World Peace. For making us see clearly and for showing us the plan of the evil in US and in the whole world.
Thank you for offering your self and families, in this great battle of the evil and good, dark and to light.
Thanks to the three, of you The Great Awakening is happening now.
All three of you make People believe in them self. Make them feel that they can make a difference. That the truth and love still is alive and counts. People, now stand up for truth and love.
How can we ever thank you for all, what you have done and you are doing for the US and the whole world. We wish you, long and blessed life's. And may we all become the best versions of our self and MakeTheEarthGreatAgain TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
03 August, 04:05
Thank you...for everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 August, 03:53
God bless you and I love you all

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 August, 03:50
what Great Actors They Are, To Have Pulled Off The Biggest Sting Operation Ever! No Wonder Hollywood Is Dead! And That The World Is Indebted To All Of Them! Saving Our Children, And Us For What They Had In store For The World… We Love Them!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
03 August, 03:44
I would give each of them a BIG hug and Thank them over, and over from the bottom of my heart for helping save the children and our planet! I am so thankful and appreciative !