r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Not everyone goes into the healthcare industry with the same intentions. They either enter with a love for helping people or they enter with a love for money.

So, what happens when we lose all of the incredible people who entered this industry with the love of helping people? Who's left? I can't help but think this is not just by chance...

What will happen to patient care when all of the good ones are gone? I'm sure many of you in the industry can contest to there being “good ones & bad ones.” It was easy to pinpoint and it directly affected patient care.

👉connect with erin👈
https://linktr.ee/nurseeri...

🔵cont in comments

#BeBrave 👩🏻‍⚕️🌎
02:06 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03 August, 02:07
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
It has always been my goal (knowing I would lose my job and possibly my license for speaking up) to help develop a better healthcare industry. An industry that promotes ethics, compassion, autonomy, and informed consent. One that doesn't ban treatments and allows a patient the right to choose. One that doesn't allow the government to interfere with the sacred doctor-patient relationship. One that recognizes the oath we all took and allows those who truly love caring for patients to do their jobs without repercussion. One that allows us to have a voice because we don't have that right now...

Do not give up or give in, stand tall in your morals, and fight this system with everything you have. Fight for your rights and the rights of the patients we swore to protect. They can't survive without us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396