TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 August, 09:08
I will unfollow many this weekend where I followed you and many more to increase awareness on how to treat the upcoming surge of deaths from the CV19 vaxx and that was not returned.
This is only to get the message out on how to save you if you have had the vaxx. I was trying to reach as many as possible that took the vaxx. So I will be going from 10+ people to 3000 people this weekend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 August, 10:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I don’t understand. You are going to “unfollow people to increase awareness on how to treat the the upcoming surge of deaths from the CV19 vaxx”? You are going to REDUCE the number
of people you follow so that you can INCREASE the reach of the information you are trying to share - ie. by reducing the number of people you reach you will somehow increase how many people receive the vital information you share? Have I misunderstood your post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Yes you have. I followed 10+ people and have 2900 followers prior. Its common to follow back people who follow you and as a result its been a full week and 2 weeks before I unfollow those not interested enough in following back. Then I will pick 7k new people to follow to get the message out.
10:53 AM - Aug 02, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 August, 11:09
Ah, I understand now. Thank you.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 August, 11:01
I support all of your objectives and hope you support mine. We are all better together than apart