Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 10:58
Nana wants to share something very special with you that my good fren Waqiewaqie created for Nana while he is here visiting.

Nana bought some large windows a few years ago from an old building that was torn down. I finally decided what I wanted to do with them and Waqie built it for me.
Such a sweet man he is. The only thing I have left to do now is that I have translucent paint colors to put on the glasses that will look like stained glass and I will paint the outside window trim beige and the Door the same color purple as the purple lights.
He literally made me an outdoor living room complete with a stone firepit and this beautiful privacy wall and lights.

He is a wonderful photographer as well. Take a look at the 3rd pic where he caught the lights of the airplane that flew by.
Angels follow this man around. Nana has never seen anyone with so many 4's around him every day.

Thank you Waqie Nana loves you dearly.

There are 3 pics, click on the arrow in the pic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jfbrown985 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 11:05
In response Jessica Brown to his Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396