Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 August, 08:27
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I am realizing that people are being made sick on purpose, cures suppressed, so big pharma and other big health care organizations can profit year after year. This has doubled and tripled the cost of health insurance over time which cuts into workers' wages. This amounts to crimes against humanity and theft! Theft from employers who pay the majority of premiums for job-based benefits and from employees who pay a share of the premiums and all costs not covered by insurance. This organized crime must end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
01 August, 10:07
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
What if the people realize who is responsible about it.
It's not china. Always the same scum. The Rothschilds have enough. David Rothschild wrote so arrogant on twitter, that his family has so much money to give the whole mankind over multiple generations, so much money that they don't have to work. How much they have? Enough. And it's all stolen from us with taxes and other scrap. It's really time to change things, because i'm tired about this Family. The world is tired. And i cannot see and accept that this motherfucking babylonic, kazari child sacrify cult will stay longer on this earth. They know only hate and revenge.They really hate egypt, russia. israel and of course germany. They are not really converted jews. Only fake.How said Gen. Flynn? The evil really excist. Oh yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396