John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
31 July, 02:32
How do you hide an ever growing army from the American people?

Put them in a tent city.

How many cities?

Americans watch it play out.

Foreign soldiers we see all of you.
Quit while you can because you can not win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Trump and military know exactly where they all are. Did you catch yesterday's X22 Report Spotlight w Patel Patriot? Excellent piece!

https://x22report.com/aiov...
02:28 PM - Aug 01, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 02:41
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I did not. My life has been umm.. strange lately. I will give Dave a listen tonight. Thanks for the link.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 August, 10:00
Life is simply VERY strange right now! What an upside down world this past year plus has been. I trust it is getting worked out and hope all will work out well in your life. Thank you for all your info and efforts to hasten the global awakening!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 August, 10:01
That piece with Patel Patriot is exceptional! Music to my ears, despite any rocky roads we may have before us.