Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You either believe Biden is real or its not really Biden.

There’s no other way to go about this.
12:48 AM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
02 August, 02:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Speaking about the real Joe Biden and that he’s no longer among the living - #PresidentTrump said “he’s shot” which will be a #FutureProvesPast in that Biden was executed for Treason in 2019.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 August, 12:50
I don’t believe this Buydan is real. I have no idea who it really is though. It doesn’t look like the real Bidan at all. Imposter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
01 August, 10:47
real or not he's making mandates that are affecting people's lives; like allowing them to lose their jobs. I don't think it's a joke to many people.

Raise Above The Noise @denvrplyr
01 August, 03:26
Bidens an actor?

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
01 August, 10:48
In response Raise Above The Noise to his Publication
It looks just like Biden.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 August, 12:56
In response Raise Above The Noise to his Publication
Lin Wood?

karen hennigar @zeffwood
01 August, 03:18
Anons know...
Q sent us 👏👊🍻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 02:47
Biden is dead!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe that the real one is.

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
01 August, 02:46
Total fake - and a freaking hilarious one at that! C'mon man! I just got my butt wiped. Seriously - SO obvious, yet people in my same household think he's just 'getting old.' WTF is it going to take?!

connie wright @cowri
01 August, 02:36
Clone - breaking down

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
01 August, 12:47

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 August, 07:29
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
REAL BIDEN HAS A CROOKED SMILE

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 August, 03:00
Joey Babbles is a fake
fyi these photos i took from the debate got me permantly thrown off twitter 😂🤣

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
01 August, 01:59
Really Badbiden.
I like the play and I am not patient.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 August, 01:34
Deep fake. I just want to know who's playing him, they are doing a SNL perfomance, lol.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
01 August, 01:11
🍿

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
02 August, 01:52
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Actors are paid to act,
enjoy the show,
the end is not for everybody

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 August, 01:06
Its an actor for sure... I cant wait for the mask to be pulled off and reveal the actor who has been playing him.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 August, 01:02
I don't believe it's him but the actor/actors playing him sure are good because every time I hear him speak or see him on t.v. my blood boils!!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 August, 12:57
i didnt think he was the real Biden a few years back. He looked plastic. Immediately I thought him to look odd.

yeah, yeah, yeah ...plastic surgery.

Dont buy it at all! Not him.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
01 August, 12:53

NEO ONE @Neo
01 August, 12:52
What need a good movie? Great actors.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
01 August, 12:50

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
01 August, 12:48
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication