Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
31 July, 06:05
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:07
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 06:14
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I literally looked this song up yesterday & decided not to post.
Great minds.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:15
The vibes are high within us?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

31 July, 06:18
Haha - I used the rain word before I clicked on the link. I love this song. Heavy rain is the only analogy I can liken it to. So beautiful!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:20
Stand by Me - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino AtlanticStand by Me · Ben E. KingThe Very Best of Ben E. King℗ 1962 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA...

31 July, 06:21
❤️🙏

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:22

31 July, 06:25

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:26
What is Channeling or Praying or What is a Curse? What does the energy do in other parts of your higher self?

31 July, 06:32
And you know, it all depends on perception ultimately. Power of the Mind is an extraordinary thing.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:33
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by The Gap Band performing You Dropped A Bomb On Me. (C) 1982 The Island Def Jam Music Group#TheGapBand #YouDroppedABombOnMe #Re...

31 July, 06:45
You are such a big flirt!
As if this wasn't going to be the response.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
😂Y'all are cracking' me up..I needed the endorphins today, thanks
06:54 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chulafirefly in this post can reply
31 July, 07:04
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
😀

Get those endorphins flowing ❤️