Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
https://t.me/ConstitutionC...

Growing food is the purest and surest form of rebellion.
They cannot control those who they cannot starve.

10yrs ago we lost everything in a tornado and eventually we’re able to buy a farm …An old restaurant on a lake that we turned into a house and we love it!
But we could never grow food.
The land was cursed.
We worked so hard planting fruit trees and crops …
nothing…

Then a friend in Africa Explained how Satan cannot touch us but he can come against the land and the land can fight us…

He came from Kenya …
The Blissard’s came from North MS …

We confessed every sin and curse ever committed or spoken over this land as far back as time began .
Asked God to heal the land for the righteous sake …

We are now harvesting figs and pears and apples in abundance !!!! And 25 gallons of blueberries!

From zero to BOUNTY!! because we confessed the sins of the land (including ours) and asked God to heal it

He’ll heal America too. s
05:51 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 06:31
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Globalist Demons want to starve us?
they have no energy?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Beach Boys - Kokomo (LYRICS) - YouTube

The Beach Boys - Kokomo (LYRICS)Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take yaBermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mamaKey Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, JamaicaOff ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
31 July, 06:09
i need to do this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
31 July, 06:08
God is great ❣️