Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 July, 01:24
JFK Jr is Q.

The hints are eveywhere.

Anonymous/Wikileaks and Jr/Assange are connected at the hip.

Anonymous AKA the “white hat hackers” AKA George.

All, currently saving the planet.

Do some digs on who the original Anonymous used to hack when they were first getting started.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
31 July, 03:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is OSavin JR Doc? Been listening to OSavin almost as long as Q drops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
I dont think so. 107 used to do lectures on Tesla many moons ago. He said that in a video just recently. Jr could not pull that off. He's smart and could possibly mask up but he isnt gonna be doing such advanced lectures. Im diggin on 107s statement but cant pinpoint anything. 107 is tall. Probably 6'2". I say that based on a photo from knees down while walking on brick path. His boot (compared to the bricks) appear to be size 12. But Im rambling. Tesla is a key.
11:45 AM - Jul 31, 2021
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
31 July, 12:53
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
He said in a early interview as "W" he is 6'1", back in 2014. Juan is definitely not JKF Jr. You can find it on Youtube. Juan admits being W for years and ended up going back to Juan. He says many people only know him as Juan. Some people know him.as someone else. He may be "wayne willot", but if he is, I believe wayne willot is a cover. In the videos with the monkey, he talks about being undercover and how he has a confidant that has a museum for he kids and grandkids to see one day that explains his life undercover.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
31 July, 01:12
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
I couldn't find those videis on tube. Found Hagmann but no monkeys. I still think he explains Tesla far too well for a historian. Follow?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
31 July, 12:27
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
The 4VKM on YT chanel has some interesting stuff on.
The American Prophet channel on Rumble too and flashed to follow this channel by Vince Mahone.
Those 2 are the only sites I watch at below normal speed, most I watch at 1.5 .
There is a link between Mahone, 107 and Jr that I am still trying to work out . Serial Brain is linked there too.
The street map is from the 4VKM recent posting🤔. #stocks
And the next pics are from American Prophet on Rumble and the last refers to initials of someone arrested in JFK assasination.