MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 July, 08:56
it is extremely important that all patriots summarily reject the current authority and standing of all state, local and federal governments enacting anything not specifically authorized in the constitution. you may think you are awake but if you pay tax, wear a mask even for 30 seconds, promote or assist in vaccinations, acquiesce or comply with any tyranny for self preservation, then you are only partially awake.

ask yourself, what would Jesus do? You should do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
31 July, 11:26
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
How do you not pay tax?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
self employed. stop filing

employment will go away as nobody can have power over another in God's laws but if you are employed, claim max dependents.
11:28 AM - Jul 31, 2021
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Chris Webb @Cwebb
06 August, 12:27
kinda hard not to pay taxes.. everything we purchase is taxed!!!! not everyone can work for themselves. I agree with don't take shot or wear mask. I refused to wear a mask at Procter and gamble yesterday and everyone flipped out.

06 August, 12:34
In response Chris Webb to his Publication
Pay as little as possible. Sales taxes are very difficult to avoid.

06 August, 12:34
In response Chris Webb to his Publication
Everybody can be self employed. Employment will be unthinkable in new earth. It is slavery

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 August, 07:39
i do payroll and the w4 forms changed as of 2020 and you no longer enter dependants its done by design to prevent this

03 August, 07:51
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
I decided a long time ago, I would never be an employee again. Everybody needs to be sovereign. Employment is slavery. It is against God's laws