Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do you feel a convergence on timelines?

The last remaining red pills in place for the Great Awakening coming over to our side.

Those we never thought would wake up, although vaccinated, are waking up — finally.
10:53 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
01 August, 03:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I absolutely feel the shift
And I grasp why it had to be exactly this way.
I thought I was awake well before 2020, yeah right, I was awake in theory.
Now that it all came to my doorstep I woke up for real.
Now I can say I AM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 03:37
Ok what can we do for one last really large push?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
31 July, 10:31
'Bout time!!! Hahahaha

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 July, 10:07

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 July, 10:02
Yes, i feel the shift for sure. Intersting movie no doubt!!

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
31 July, 12:41
they’re still too comfy

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
31 July, 11:10
I hope so. People are still so brainwaahed, including my family and cant see the truth. But I know alot of people on social media are regretting the vaccine. So maybe theyll start searching for the truth.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 July, 10:18
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
My family is still in a deep slumber. I’m grateful for connecting with like minded Patriots!!! 💪🏻❤️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 July, 10:59
IT'S FEELING VERY STORMY

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 July, 10:55
AGREE ..... FINALLY MANY ACROSS THE WORLD ARE WAKING UP PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 July, 12:57
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
😭Not in the Netherlands...if feels like 99.99% is asleep, zombies..worrying more about going on vacation and having a beer and watching tv. Zombies everywhere