5:33 pm.
5+3+3=11
17+3+3=23
17:33
23:33
32:33
Many shifts
Many mirrors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 August, 05:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pole shift too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 August, 03:09
SURE DO!!

chore Toke @choretoke
01 August, 02:49
last night as I laid in bed, I said to myself, I feel something shifting😌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 02:44
Nana can physically feel the shift

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 August, 03:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
10:45am -1:45pm EST was stronist for me!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 10:40
I see dead people?

What do you do when you raise up and see your aborted baby after the veil? Confess now and get the high points instead taking bad points? make it public and make it known and be free? do not stay in this state of stupidest?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD! OVER A BILLION VIEWS!#AppetiteForDestruction: The Debut Album, Remastered and Expanded. Available now as Box Set, Super Deluxe, Double LP, ...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 10:40
I sooo agree!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
01 August, 02:57
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
01 August, 02:58
In response Angie Mac to her Publication