Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 July, 01:24
JFK Jr is Q.

The hints are eveywhere.

Anonymous/Wikileaks and Jr/Assange are connected at the hip.

Anonymous AKA the “white hat hackers” AKA George.

All, currently saving the planet.

Do some digs on who the original Anonymous used to hack when they were first getting started.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 July, 10:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Reputedly, JFKJr IS a Master of Disguise. This could include putting on 30 lbs for a role, then taking it off; stuffing cheeks with cotton or some in-mouth appliance to change the facial appearance, contact lenses, wig/hat, fat suit in places giving a stockier appearance, and most importantly, something to change his voice and not just a facility with accents. Maybe one of those silicone masks.

I wonder... have no clue and can't take a stance. But if it were him, I would believe it based on his mastery of the tricks listed above. He has been hiding in plain sight for a long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 July, 10:13
Yeah... :)

Beirie Rose @Beirie
01 August, 06:50
Absolutely! I feel the number if identities he John has shared and or roll played is going to be boggling. I'm at 7 and counting. (Watching a few others that have recently surface) I am excitedly awaiting the final curtain call.

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
01 August, 02:16
😂už sa varí alebo pečie ? 😅

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
31 July, 10:54
WQQQQQQQQQHQQQQQQQ🔨⌚️🙏🏻😎♥️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 July, 08:45
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
😘