Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
31 July, 12:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 July, 02:20
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
😂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
31 July, 03:07
Co-lumbia
V- atican
lD1N= london

The 3 City States = Virus

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 July, 03:09
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
All three ruled over, controlled and run by the Khazarian Mafia.

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
31 July, 02:59
District of Columbia... the real virus.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 July, 03:08
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
Indeed, under the direction of the Khazarian Mafia though. research them. Since 100 AD they are the originators of the central banking system, global slave trading systems and THE head of the THE snake on earth.

This meme was just a funny play on words to say Covid19 isn't a real thing for scrabble fans.😘