MR. WHITE @VAW46
30 July, 11:40
Muse - Uprising [Official Video] - YouTube

Watch the music video for "Uprising" now!"Uprising" was released as the lead single from Muse's fifth studio album, The Resistance, on September 7, 2009.The ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
30 July, 11:44
In response MR. WHITE to his Publication
The Glass Prison - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Atlantic RecordsThe Glass Prison · Dream TheaterSix Degrees of Inner Turbulence℗ 2002 Elektra Entertainment for the United States and ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MR. WHITE @VAW46
30 July, 11:53
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
.WOW get a hold of something, this will take you for a ride ...

30 July, 11:59
Not a big fan of dream theatre just felt inclined to pass it along, not a fan of muse either, also some of it is okay, Its okay, its just a little, ridiculous, after the 8th minute it becomes a weird form of torture

MR. WHITE @VAW46
.Some bands just have that few songs but it's great we have so many to choose from :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In the Name of God - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Elektra RecordsIn the Name of God · Dream TheaterTrain of Thought℗ 2003 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA...

12:11 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by VAW46 in this post can reply
31 July, 12:28
Dude did they sacrifice Dime ???

31 July, 12:25
Down - Witchtripper [Official Music Video] - YouTube

The official video for "Witchtripper" from the 2012 EP release "DOWN IV Part I: The Purple EP" - available everywhere. Buy DOWN IV PART I on iTunes: http://s...

MR. WHITE @VAW46
31 July, 12:37
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Rob Zombie - Dragula Lyrics Video - YouTube

First video i ever madecool song. metal rob zombie dragula mriganka ghosh jack lyrics azzajack white hard rock music scary hellbilly deluxe sled storm twiste...

31 July, 12:21
this one is deep i love this, thanks for sharing !!

31 July, 12:15
I ask myself that every day ;)