Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
15 January, 11:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
They don't even hide it! #pedo #demon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paco Loco @Paco
15 January, 11:06
By reigning in media AOC means we need to be taught "media literacy." So that means get rid of conservative news and only listen/believe what MSM and communist narrative tells us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vassiliki Lyras @SpartanGirl
15 January, 11:00
sick MFer!

Clay Hedges @Clay_Bird
15 January, 10:42
I'm actually from Memphis where this clown and his entire, corrupt family reign. The father was just released from prison a couple of years ago for election related crimes involving finance if my memory serves me correct. The "Fords" are infamous in the city of Memphis and not in a good way!

Angel Grace @Tianshi
15 January, 11:17
In response Clay Hedges to his Publication
Article from 2007, updated July 2020. Almost every loud mouth rep I look up, there's corruption in their past. Yet most still remain in office.
"Former Tenn. state Sen. Ford found guilty of bribery"
https://www.timesnews.net/...

Ron Hixson @Ronh1963
15 January, 11:38
In response Clay Hedges to his Publication
I'm in Memphis as well.

Melinda Mayer @MelA17
15 January, 10:41
😳😳😳

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 10:39
piece of 💩! you can see it in his face. funny how your instinct is when your awake and your eye can see! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
15 January, 10:37
"Quickly.. Adjust the camera a bit to the left! We no need MAO in plain sight!"

Pathetic.

Janny Vellinger @Janny2445
15 January, 10:32
😱😱😱 Ow this is a pervert🤬