Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 July, 03:36
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Exactly - I keep forgetting that and getting involved and triggered into reacting to the jab, however those could, in reality, all be crisis actors and fake deaths and numbers trying to drive fear into the poulation and try to force a division by vaxx.
I personally know people who have had the jab and none has developed any bad reactions. So I will go with I know from my own experience and sit back bc really if they can do crisis acting about covid deaths with the silence of doctors and scientists how can we believe those doctors and scientists and fake news now just because they speak to our fears 🤔 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
29 July, 02:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 July, 01:25
Virus = Child trafficking
Vax = US Military

Nothing is what it seems

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
29 July, 01:24
The AI virus, IMO. They are trying to hook everyone up to the cube aka the borg.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
29 July, 01:23
The low vibrational “fear” virus.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 July, 01:13
Deep state virus!