Only people mentioned by clsmith in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
29 July, 11:21
In response Charlene Smith to her Publication
shes not dead. I've seen two different videos that show her being moved to a better position/placement afger being shot, and it sure looked like she was helping them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
29 July, 09:44
That would be an interesting thing to read, if it exists!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 July, 09:06
She was a crisis actor, and is still alive!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
29 July, 09:45
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
It looked to me that her backpack could double as a fall pad.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
29 July, 09:03
I just sent in a tip to Project Veritas to look into this. Let's see where it goes.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 July, 08:47
she still alive….

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 July, 08:08
Where was the. blood? There was none, she is still alive.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
29 July, 08:21
In response James Dean to his Publication
good question a lot of blood would have poured out of her neck
if she actually died why was her body moved
where was csi
and i have seen cell footage of it and
the angle of his firearm would have struck her somewhere in the leg being she was climbing through a window
all faked
just like i saw photos of that grocery store shooting victems sitting up smiling after they supposidly died