John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If you listen to X22, Monkeywerx and SuspiciousObservers over the last few days (which I would highly, highly recommend) you will hear and see what I have been trying to tell you for months. You now have the truth, anything else you have been told are lies, all lies.
My proof is now live. My job is now done. I love you all. Take care and God bless each and everyone of you.
A change is coming soon.
05:21 AM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
29 July, 04:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
so q was all fostraction from the sun nice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 08:34
In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication
To show the cycle and break it. We know the truth now, the question is what do we do about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 July, 07:42

03 August, 03:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
It sure is.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 July, 06:36
A prayer; God, thank you for allowing the time I have spent, as a friend with James. Please protect your humble servant and messenger. He has served the country and his fellow man for many years. Give him many years of joy and happiness, be it your will. Thank you. Amen.

30 July, 08:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you Charlie, I share that prayer to included everyone because I am not worthy of it alone. God bless you.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
29 July, 05:31
Uuuggggghhhhhh……Can you please sugar coat that ? I have listened …i know….but no need to drop a rock like that …we all need to know that we will talk again soon! I felt pain when I read this…did you feel pain when you wrote it? Until we meet again my friend thank you very much for your time ! You are priceless!

30 July, 08:41
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
Yes I did. I promised I would stay to the end and I will. I will just be posting only when something is being overlooked, which now is not much anymore. You all have the truth now, the real truth. Take that and prepare yourselves mentally and spiritually. I am not ready to quit but I am ready to meet God and that makes one not only a threat to satan but down right dangerous to his cause. God will reign forever. Godbless.