P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
⚠️ 💉🚫 Stop the Jab, please !!! 🚫💉⚠️

https://t.me/RedPillPharma...
09:51 PM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 July, 10:03
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
and then you have people like my ex-wife that took the vaccine with her libtard husband and is now saying she is going to get my 14 year old son vaccinated - breaking the law of course without consuling the father (ME) before someting like this.

Even in the midst of all of these doctors and other PROOF that this is killing people, she relies on NPR and AP because she thinks they're "centralist" news and not far-left or far-right... some people are truly lost and they'll take down even their own children with them.

I'm praying feverishly to God about what to do regarding my son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
28 July, 10:06
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
28 July, 10:07
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
What a horrific situation to be in. Prayers for you! That would be child abuse because it is not FDA approved and it is considered exoerimenting on your child without your consent.