Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lord, I ask that you lead me to peace and happiness. Lead me away from hate and toward love. From war, give me peace. Lead me from death to eternal life. When I suffer despair and fear, lead me to hope and trust. Lead me away from falsehood and toward your truth. Allow peace to fill my heart, my life and my world. Amen. 🙏

https://t.me/FlotusMelania...
03:58 PM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Deborah Jackovitch @Dixielily
30 July, 12:08
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I love her but her hand sure looks like she is giving devil horns hand signal. WTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 July, 04:31
The Lord is faithful and His Truth sets us free. Take a moment and reflect on all the truth revealed in these last several years. President Trump and his team of warriors has revealed so much we would have never known.
Child & human trafficking
Corruption in DOJ, FBI, CIA, DHS, Congress, Dem run cities, Supreme Court, CDC, WHO, Big Pharma etc
Propaganda by fake news media and big tech
Election Fraud (for years)
Money manipulation
Border manipulation
DUMB's
Weather manipulation
Illegal data collection & spying
Chemtrails
CCP infiltration in our government & nation
Teachers unions dishonesty
Medical unprofessional & complicit agenda
How quickly freedoms can be lost

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
28 July, 08:18
Amen 🙏🏼❤️

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 July, 11:56
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Yes! I care about pretty over policy every day! We need pretty policies over MAGA!