Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 July, 09:36
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 July, 10:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
this is ridiculous …..i dont undertsand how patriots are really sitting in jail for this?? 😡😡😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 July, 10:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
these people are not who you really think they are comma they're not every day people. think harder, Who would pose as these people and get away with what they do?

JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
30 July, 07:43
Are you kidding me!?!?! I am seething at these traitors, crooks, liars -- everyone in on this scam needs to be exposed and prosecuted!

Marley McCord @Marley808
28 July, 05:35
the whole time i was watching the hearing i kept saying “why does that guy look so familiar?” well i never thought i would get this answer! wow. the nerve!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 July, 02:01
Guy on the left in bottom left pic reminds me of the man suppose to have killed Floyd, without the beard...I see so much everyone is starting to look alike..lol

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
28 July, 01:47
Found this one too. Why does the guy on the right have a police vest on?

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
28 July, 05:44
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
I think the guy wearing the vest is the son of a Democratic Judge from New York. I think he was arrested having guns also.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 July, 06:09
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
i remember the nasty evil twatter comments from the libtards about how afraid they were of us “white supremacists w/that big confederate flag —-ughhh !!

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
28 July, 01:25
Didn't see that coming.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
28 July, 11:45
WTF??!! First I am seeing this, are you kidding me???

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 July, 10:41
these scumbags need a perp walk and free flight to gitmo

I am What I am @OfLight
28 July, 10:37
looks like orlando bloom was there too, lol

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
28 July, 04:45
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Actually.......🧐