Open your Eyes by Russ Francis

Warning: Graphic Images
Viewer Discretion Advised...
02:35 AM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
28 July, 08:33
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
this gets me everytime, dont matter how many times i watch it, it always brings tears to my eyes πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² love from the UK, WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 July, 08:45
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
Super powerful video. Only when it was over, did I realize I had been holding my breath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
28 July, 08:18

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 July, 10:16
In response STRONTIUM DQG to his Publication
Proud sworn, & armed, member of America's Free Sovereign Citizen Militia with the inalienable right to do so chiseled in stone in the Bill Of Rights! Literally capable of multi millions of boots on the ground in seconds...with a gun behind every blade of grass!
Check with the last guys who came here and said "Submit, give me your guns, and stop resisting Government overreach!" Didn't turn out so well for them...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
28 July, 07:57

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 July, 06:39
I had the same job as Richard Gere's father Homer who I met numerous times. He was a great guy. Tom Cruise also grew up and went to the same HS as my parents. Terry MCauliffe is also from Syracuse. Its a dump and makes no sense. lol

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
28 July, 02:56
What makes this even MORE painful is to realize that these monsters still walk around FREE without JUSTICE having impacted their lives and now they RULE ours!