Last Sept when I could not evacuate from Oregons fires God told me to sit still

I did and Yeshua kept me safe from the fires that burned to my property line

Tonight as I was yelling in prayer
God showed me two visions

One was
I wad grabbing people and throwing them under a comforter blanket
I called them by name as I yanked them and tossed them under the blanket
the las
The last person was a huge man named Jack and I grabbed his shirt collar and threw him under the blanket
people were running to me and I kept throwing them under the blanket

Blood covered the top of the blanket but the children were safe
covered by the blood of Jesus
I watched as the Blood saturated the outer layer
protected By God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 July, 10:54
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
did U share the 2nd one?

I cruised all the threads looking...

then realized, maybe U haven't shared it yet.

Either way, just wondering if shared.

How are the fires today? Rain in sight? PRAYERS UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 July, 11:34
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
I don't know what I said 😏 it was pouring out of me... my soul prayed in my sleep and it was waking me up speaking in tongues.
I walked the floor praying before I got on here. Then I got on here so the enemy could see and know The Holy Spirit was standing against them
I was seeing the protection of the ring of fire around America
My soul was screaming America
I didnt feel it was a fire I don't know
I felt it was a planned attack that was thwarted I never know until I know ...you know ?

The Holy Spirit didn't didn't let up until after dayight broke

27 July, 11:59
wow ~ this is amazing.

Presence of Holy Spirit is increasing ~ I can feel the strength and power of our unification across America under GOD.

Ur soul knows what the screaming in prayer is about ~ time will tell.

and I do understand.

honored and humbled to be here to see HIS work in action, for sure!

27 July, 12:18
As I was throwimg people under the blanket of protection ... I noticed the blood was covering the outer layer of the blanket.
I saw drops of blood falling onto the blanket ..drip drip drip one drop at a time
I looked up to see the source of the blood
I saw Jesus on the Cross above us
The blood dripping was slowly saturating the top of the blanket
I lifted the corner of the blanket to check on the people I had thrown under there.
It was hundreds of people .. a mountain of people
They were ok...

27 July, 12:31
I then took a look around us
I saw a pure white room...Men were shutting these big huge doors ... the doors slid side to side... I stayed with the children...children of all ages were under that blanket
the men were quickly shutting and latching the doors
we were barricaded safely inside

27 July, 01:32
thinking...

1st thought comes to mind...

shutting the doors could be shutting out the darkness, maybe.

27 July, 01:44
I thought that too

27 July, 01:52
a spiritual evacuation maybe

in an emergency situation

27 July, 02:41
yes, indeed ~ oh, goodness ~ my heart is overwhelmed with these!

27 July, 02:51
I'm not sure my soul is settled
I am going outside in a few to mow some and touch nature
I am seeking revelation as to what has my soul sooo stirred
D there is something ...something else
It is not settled

27 July, 04:48
U know that is where my solace is when I'm stirred ~ praying U find what U are seeking ~ PRAYERS UP!

I'm here, fighting with U ~ whatever we are up against ~ shoulder to shoulder ~ I know ~ there is something... coming!

This feeling is so great I've had urge to talk to U ~ not certain why, but just wondered if U felt same.

None of this may make sense, but I firmly believe U will know what it all means. I've trusted HIM 'til now and that ain't changing!!!

27 July, 07:37
I do understand

Shoulder to shoulder as we have been since we met.
D I'm here talking it out with you 😊
I'm not talking anywhere else... to anyone else but you.

We need answers

27 July, 09:38
answers incoming...

my sense of things...

pouring in all at once.

are we being prepared for GODs LIGHT?

and GODs LOVE?

I agree ~ needing answers!!!

27 July, 09:41
I popped on just as you were posting this. I wanted to ask you was the heads up to you ???

27 July, 09:57
I think it is for both of Us.
Confirmations are more than just that, they seem synced within seconds of each other and the exactness of terminology indicates unity of Spirit with us ~ hard to find the right words to express the perfectness of what is happening. 💛🕊️🖤

27 July, 10:43
I've been praying all day for God to reveal to me what was happening ...
Was it against the plans of the physical world or was it against the evil in the Spiritual realm... or both
I don't take any daily info in. or read the main feed of Anons up...so I am not reacting spiritually to something I read or heard.
Today I watched as much news on youtube as I could... including the fires.
Nothing resonated within me
I recall when Trump was in England
Jon the Intercessor and I were both calling evil down such as I was last night... we tagged team against the evil the whole time he was there.. It was powerful
I was standing against the same thing last night.
I started asking God was this evils last stand

28 July, 12:40
One thing that stood out and it was really stark and in my face shock-like was the storm (tsunami) headed toward 3 gorges dam in Ur timeline yesterday. I can't let it go for some reason. And I've been a bit preoccupied with the dams since I first heard about the cracks and possibility of breaking. Doq Holliday posted about rain levels there haven't been this bad in 1000+ years.
The other stand out is southern border trafficking.

Either of these hitting a nerve?

Continuing prayer for more answers.

Donna Howard @DeHowie
I will pray you both get answers. I was searching everything today for something, not knowing what, like you @thekingschick , but without any particular reason. It was an odd day. No goal, no purpose, just searching not knowing for what, except for answers/truths I guess. Saw some things all over the mind fields of people. No take away to steer my rudder, so just holding the light and praying...
01:03 AM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeHowie in this post can reply
28 July, 01:57
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
well put ~ this is what it takes
shoulder to shoulder with similar mind sets

VIBES are EXPANDING!
@thekingschick

Donna Howard @DeHowie
28 July, 01:04
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
The "mind fields" meaning looked like a lot of people were searching for answers and approaching the situations from all directions if that makes any sense.