Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Come together and Call Out to God as One People.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

-Matthew 5:5

Believe!!
09:48 PM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 January, 10:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I am grateful God Put people like you in our path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 10:50
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
The feeling is mutual. God Bless You..🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
02 November, 11:43
AMEN Brother! ❤️

02 November, 11:45
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
AMEN 🙌✝️🙌 Strength in Christ.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
11 August, 10:33
praise be to Jesus!

11 August, 10:40
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
AMEN!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 August, 10:06

10 August, 10:29
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Amen. ♥️🙏💪

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
10 August, 10:00
Bless you my brother🙏❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 August, 09:18

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 January, 10:13
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
You ARE everything God meant you to be, and MORE!! He infused you with a WARRIOR spirit, you weren’t meant to be meek😁 He is very pleased with His Divine Dirtclod, I know this for a fact🤓 Your marching orders are ‘Go ahead, rip ‘em a new one’😂(a new HEART I mean🤓😉)

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
10 July, 01:15 (E)
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
You are 100% correct. God loves you!!!! Followed you since the beginning here, no coincidences right?? Until a couple months ago I always read your name as Divine Dirtcloud. Not clod…. To me I was always seeing you as light and uplifting!! You speak truth from your heart, and Still do. Have a great great day.