Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
27 July, 10:24
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Mine started April 2020 and I noticed the silence from me is removing all the negative people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 July, 10:27
Jeshua touched ALL. Many left their FB "guru" platforms at the start of covid because the floor dropped out from under them. We knew to remember how to fly for this time, so when it dropped, it would be okay. We can hover, we can fly. We were to practice by grounding in the heart center. If on a daily basis, one can not integrate, clear, delete, forgive and grow, what's the point? The call wasn't to go into hiding. An empowered being can go stealthily. The call was for the intutives to shift gears and venues. A self-aware multidimensional being, can hold its higher dimensional vibrations and function in lower ones at the SAME time, or in the least, shift gears. Ride the elevator, push the buttons. Top floor please and vibe high in unity. Get in, next button. mid floor please, step out, vibe high, and protest mask-wearing suffocation. Step in, hit the button for the bottom floor. Vibe high and tell a demon to step off the kids. I agree, Empaths would do well lost in nature now though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 July, 10:04
Mysticism is awesome, however facts rule and drive physical reactions!
https://prepareforchange.n...

Renee White @Rapnay
27 July, 09:49
believe me use discernment in Everything