QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
27 July, 09:08
DonaldJTrump
JohnFKennedy
@VincentKennedy

What can I do help this Country?
I am looking for a fresh life. I am willing to sell it all and "Make America Great Again."
I would like to work in Forestry either planting trees or cleaning the forest floor. 44 years old. I have 20+ years Construction experience (Framing and Solar Construction labor)
10 Teachers assistant working with children with disabilities(Primarily Autism) ABA trained.
I would Love to learn how to care for Horses and raise farm animals
I Love Animals.
willing to Start from the bottom and work my way up.
serios inquires only.
I have valid Passport
Sincerely James Wheaton
WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
WHY DID TRUMP SAY “ WHY WOULD I LEAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY “ HE SHOULD HAVE SAID I AM GOING TO FORM THE PATRIOT PARTY !!!!
WHY DOES HE DO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SHAKE YOUR HEAD ????
10:18 AM - Jul 27, 2021
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
27 July, 12:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
This goes way deeper then we all know. I trust President Trump he has done many great things for all of us. Time will answer our questions. I learn more and more each day keep praying and keep researching. Prayer will help you with your questions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
27 July, 11:58
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Much of what he says is for optics. He is communicating with people who understand the comms. He knows people who are against him are watching his rallies. I trust him and what he is doing, even though I may not understand all the communications. Having researched his history, and listening to my intuition, I know he knows exactly what he is doing. Also, it can take a bit of time to drain a swamp that is worldwide and thousands of years old. What can we do in the meantime? Dig! Research! Get and stay healthy! Pray! Psalms 51 and 91 are great to say everyday, too. Blessings to you!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 July, 12:13
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
IN 2016’ WE HIRED HIM BECAUSE HE WASNT A POLITITIAN , WASNT PC, WASNT CORRUPT, & WE DIDNT HIRE HIM TO BE A CODE TALKER EITHER, FOLKS FREAK OUT OVER COLOR OF TIE ? WAY HE HOLDS HIS HANDS ? THINGS HE DOESNT SAY ? ...
HIS RV TEAM CANT EVEN GET IT DONE ! 16 MONTH DELAY? ... WILL THE REAL DONALD TRUMP PLEASE STAND UP ! & NOT IN CODE !!!