⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 06:25
Compare these images to the ones from November 7th, 1983. Then we can actually talk about a real attack on the Capitol and Senate. Just ask one of today's active BLM members, Susan Rosenberg.

https://www.politico.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 July, 10:02
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
White Liberals ALWAYS fund disruptive Black causes. Because of the horrible history of slavery in our Country, these Liberals have a ready way to disrupt. This is out of the Sal Alinsky Rules for Radicals.

Rule 3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.“
Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

Rule 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.“
There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Rule 11 “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.“
Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

SAME DEMONS from the 70's! Now check out BH Obummer's connection to Rosenberg. Scary and Maddening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
27 July, 09:38
I remember it. I was a child. I had toured the capitol that day with my grandparents and eaten in the senate dining room. The
bombing happened that night but I watched the coverage on tv. I have thought about it over the years and looked it up recently to be sure I wasn’t making it up! No one really knows about it but it was true terrorism. a contrast to the contrived infiltrated fake version of 1/6.

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
27 July, 09:35
Capital Attacks (since the Civil War):

7/2/15: Dynamite blast in the Capitol.

3/1/54, 4 people fired guns in the House, injuring 5 congressmen

3/1/71: bomb exploded in the Capitol

11/7/83: bomb exploded in the Capitol

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
27 July, 09:27
They go to jail and move names around and move them regularly then "transfer" them out regularly, after "heat" dies down, they remove them, call it WPP and change name identity for several years then give name back. They rarely serve more than a few weeks, months. With criminal friends in DOJ,FBI and C_A they can do anything.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 July, 08:02
I REMEMBER IT!!!