Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
25 July, 01:20
I've been standing up to #saveourchildren since #pizzagate broke.

Before that I stood up to legalize medicine that stops seizures in children.

Before that I stood up to expose corruption & child trafficking in child protective services, which cost me dearly.

God & the White Hats are behind President Trump are asking us all to rise up to reject deep state elite evil. #maga

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 July, 04:00
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
26 July, 11:51
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
What is the big deal about child sex trafficking compared to their other plan of world de-population to 500K? that is killing 7 billion people! Much more evil I think?

26 July, 11:57
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
1.2 million Children are bought, used, raped and murdered a year...that we know of. 40 to 50 million abortions / murders happen a year.... yeah nefarious shit has been happening for DECADES....

HERE IS THE SILVER LINING....

GOD WON. HIS SON PAID THE BLOOD PRICE (blood is the currency of the spirit world) [do the dig]

THE DEBT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID.

NCSWIC

TRUST GOD'S PLAN.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 July, 12:00
Tell that to the children package is visqueen sitting on a concrete slab that was shown to diggers?

27 July, 12:04
Jon, I'm a Survivor. GOD SAVED ME. GOD IS BIGGER THAN A TOOTH PICK, PENCIL DICK devil.

TRUST GOD AND HIS PLAN.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 July, 12:06
message not to you sir... subrosa quote to soft disclose to others? no disrespect intended!

27 July, 12:08
none taken, you simply gave me a platform to encourage the weak. You, Sir are STRONG.

We all have are methods and purpose.

💯🎯👊

Jon Neville @jonnevi
That is usually when my asks me to take a shower!
12:10 AM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it