Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Tip of the hat to Utsava for this forwarded message and personal info from Gen Flynn

My life and the life of my immediate family have been scrutinized, vetted, inspected and investigated to the nth degree and they discovered nothing, not even an unpaid parking ticket. They had to make up a lie, attack my family, destroy everything that was hard earned in my life, and then persecute me for years (DOJ, The Intel Community to include the FBI and the Judiciary)…I learned a lot about myself, “friends” and the American people. The media and others will continue to accuse me of whatever they can…that’s not okay, but that’s what they do. I don’t like it one bit…my response is and will be that I will continue to #FightLikeAFlynn and I strongly urge all Americans to do the same. God bless all of you who supported my family and I. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
09:51 PM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 July, 10:32
In response Save the Children to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
26 July, 10:21
Our Heart Felt Thanks to You... and Your Entire Support Team
❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
26 July, 10:12
Gen Flynn is a true soldier of righteousness,
humble in spirit and courageous beyond
escription.
his life of selfless service gives America hope and courage
to confront all enemies ,foreign and domestic.
He will serve again in an official pisition and this time he will rule
and administer justice in this great land.
Thank you gen Flynn ,
looking forward to salute you again ,SIR!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 July, 09:57
Love General Flynn and Utsava!! Two great freedom loving Patriots!!

ThanQ both!!