ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
26 July, 07:06
Telegram is becoming a bit of a nightmare🙄. Patriots arguing, many pushing the crypto currencies, old Anons looking like they've been hacked... One saying this video is true, the other saying theirs is truer.... In this day of CGI how the feck do we know who is true and who is not? My gut feeling says ditch the lot of them🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
26 July, 07:19
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
they got addicted to the attention and most streamer/podcasters are saying anything just to have a show and income so yes, grain of salt we are still walking in the darkness it will get worse before it gets better.it is getting bad when my middle age ass rather play PC Games than to deal with social media anymore. Gets to a point where you just dont give a shit what society says, being majority of all we were taught and told was a lie anyways and seems the world rather embrace the lies and darkness over truth and light. best we can do is stay true to our selves. Just maybe there will be enough of us left in the end to make the final stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
I hear and believe you. I followed around 20 true Anons on twitter before the censorship purge and now I think the only guy who has remained stalwart in his pursuit is @CJ Truth. Vincent Kennedy has gone along with many others the Trump and JFK chanells are just on a constant repeat cycle. IMO WHIPLASH & GHOST EZRA are not as reliable as before, At this time, when we should be closer together it's just too difficult to decide truth from lie. For Me... I know My Truth... I think I'm just Gonnea have to let the so called movie play out and when the credits roll, just be there if needed. SAD!!
07:38 PM - Jul 26, 2021
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
26 July, 08:11
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
bout all you can do when division is all around you, makes ya wonder if it were all a distraction, that they all want whats happening. orchestrated like a fine symphony. truly are we alone in this war? with our brothers and sisters spread out in the division no contact due to the psyops of mind manipulation thru social media. no one to trust cause none are worthy of trust. scary and horrific can we even trust ourselves to have the will power to stay on lights side and not be deceived by man. stay strong Anon only the strong are truly Anons the others well there opportunist so to speak.😉