Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
29 July, 06:21
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Hip hip hooray. My post that I have just put on my news feed is very fitting indeed. By all means take a look. Amen. ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
27 July, 08:01
Everything they do is Gawdy and elaborate. And WHY are we just seeing this now???? What the hell? These idiot SOB’s made me feel guilty as hell all of my life and THIS?????? Not tto mention the pedofilia!!!!!! $@&”)(!$?&&’kn I hope they all hang.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 July, 03:23
How can I show that it is closed to my loved ones? They need to start waking up.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
27 July, 02:06
I had a friend in the 80's who was a priest in Ireland. He was called to study at the vatican. He lasted about 5 months and then left. He left the priesthood and would NEVER speak of why. (coincidentally his name was John Kennedy)

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
27 July, 01:00
Any updates on this article from 2019?

#MAGA

https://www.museivaticani....