Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 July, 03:09
You either believe Biden is real or Biden is B1d3n. An actor in the movie ‘The Great Awakening’.

Trump confirmed where he stands on this last night.

There is no in between.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
linda Smith @LindaC
Yes he did say that. He has said that before, as well as "Hillary is gone", and where is Hunter? I know one thing about Pres. Trump....when he says something, there is meat to it. He is very honest and finds a way to communicate with us. He knows we will pick up on it. He also said he and Melania may get an RV and travel. Melania wore the symbolic black & white dress with the scribbles last July 4th at Mt Rushmore that represented child abuse. (It was like Ellens' shirt) So many signs and symbols, President Trump is alert and insightful, and always right. I hold onto that. These things mean something, we understand that. He is my President and I know he will find his way back. Thank the Lord.
06:16 PM - Jul 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LindaC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from linda Smith, click on at the bottom under it