It was all fake

My God these people are EVIL 😈
https://tv.gab.com/channel...
08:48 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by WinningWwg1wga in this post can reply
Aussie Digger @Aussie_Digger
31 January, 07:04
In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication
I watched Armstrong walk on the moon in 69. I have no doubt they did it. several reasons.

First the Russians and chinese would have given the lie away decades ago. Russians would have gone and landed first.

Second Armstrong barely got down. 20 seconds fuel left. They knew there was a chance they would crash on landing.
If I was NASA government id have footage of them on the moon, and then announce a catastropic failure on takeoff. It would be reported as a successful landing. Job achieved.
The crash on landing would be covered up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
29 January, 08:44
my uncle a Dr. works for NASA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
28 January, 12:10

black jack @blackjack
28 January, 10:52
Apparently the computer in a washing machine is far more advanced than the one that was meant to send man to the moon. It would struggle to do much.

Its Donna @duke347
28 January, 10:36
😂🤡😭 my father was on the team that designed the lunar module. I wonder if he knew...

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts