President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
If arrest's Don't happen soon WE are Toast!
Anybody agree?
05:52 PM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeepStateHunter in this post can reply
Danny Nix @Danny1969
26 July, 07:29
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
i agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Robert Travers @Robert1957
26 July, 06:17
How do we know they arent being made? That the people we are seeing are actually actors? Even Trump said Biden isnt Biden. We are watching a movie. Q. Who and what are real is anybodys guess. The only thing I know for sure...is Im paying more for gas. Other than that...I dont know that illegals are getting put on planes. Or that the UN actually has troops in Virginia. Ive seen video of people saying that. I haven't seen verified images of those troops. We dispel anything that goes against our expectations. We believe anything that fuels our fears. Its crazy. Remember... question everything. Assume nothing. Dont assume arrests aren't being made. Dont assume they are. Nothing that has supposedly happened has changed anything in my life. I reserve the right to be diligent and to apply logic to everything I think I see and hear. To do otherwise will only confuse me further. Mental masturbation is pointless. It isnt what is being openly said that I focus on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
26 July, 07:29
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
God Bless You❤🙏❤

26 July, 07:36
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Well stated! But I think for the majority they feel that everything is corrupt and "Rigged" I hold that feeling as well thus the need for justice not The corrupt "Just-Us"Department,! Which I feel needs to be cleaned up! The FBI is only a Mafia style protection racket for the Left!
Hunters laptop/Seth Rich's Laptop/Weiners laptop and Hillary's E-Mails! They have it ALL but do NOTHING! We the People are waking up to the greedy pure corruption our system has morphed into!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 July, 06:07
I used to have a decent definition of soon.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
26 July, 06:05
if it comes to it LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS will take care of the Problem

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
26 July, 06:07
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Hopefully (according to Q’s posts, it won’t come to that, but yeah you’re spot on

26 July, 07:38
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
5X5!